Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Beginnings....

Blessings to you! 

This is simply a compilation of family information as I have been told, or have acquired the information.  This is, in no way, intended to be a complete history; nor do I portray myself to be a genealogist.   

I will be in the process of posting pictures from family albums that were left to me as I wanted to share them with anyone who may find them useful or of interest. This will be a work in process, so please be patient with me. 

Please feel free to respond to me by email if you have any information to add as I do not know everyone in the photos that I will be posting; nor do I have a complete "family tree". 

Please realize that any thoughts or stories that I share are from oral history or simply anecdotal in nature; things that I remember seeing or hearing my parents, brothers, or family friends sharing from years ago.  

I hope you enjoy this collection & I welcome any input that you may have as well!


“The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;  The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.” Num 6:24-26


Frances Lofley