Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cecil Lofley, Mary Bledsoe Lofley, Albert Bledsoe, Hattie Nobles Bledsoe, Leona Duke

Cecil Duke Lofley
b.01/21/1914 d. 01/06/1989
Son of Malcolm Lofley & Leona Duke Lofley
Husband of Mary Bledsoe Lofley
Mary Isabel Bledsoe (Lofley)
b. 6/17/1923     d. 02/18/1985
Daughter of Albert & Hattie Bledsoe
Wife of Cecil Duke Lofley
     
My parents, Cecil & Mary Lofley. And my grandparents, Albert & Hattie Bledsoe, and Leona Duke Lofley. (I do not have a picture of my grandfather, James Malcolm Lofley.)


















My grandmother, Leona, died before I was born so I never knew her.  (I don't have a  picture of my grandfather, James Lofley)
Leona Estelle Duke
b. 5/1873    d. 5/23/1950

Mother of Cecil Duke Lofley
Wife of James Malcolm Lofley

Albert Sydney Johnson Bledsoe
b. 5/03/1891   d. 1981          
Hattie Ann Nobles (Bledsoe)
 b. 7/28/1894     d. 9/1980
Parents of Mary Isabel Bledsoe Lofley
My grandparents. They died when I was in elementary school.  Albert was a carpenter & sharecropper by trade. Hattie was an elementary school teacher. They were both God fearing people. I remember them always being in the Word of God & singing gospel songs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment